It is necessery to read
Rules and Regulations
1. The festival is composed of three elements: auditions,
competitions, and gala concert. Only those who pass the audition
element will qualify to take part in the International Festival of
Religious Song, Mississauga. Auditions will take place at St.
Maximilian Kolbe Parish in Mississauga; TBA. Performers will be
contacted regarding their specific audition times.
2. All performers are required to take part in a technical
rehearsal, day before the first concert. Each artist will be
informed individually of the detailed schedule.
3. Soloists, duets, and group representatives are asked to keep
in contact with the organizing committee up until the day of their
4. During the concert, soloists, duets, and group
representatives are required to keep in touch with the stage
manager. Any questions, comments, and requests should be directed
to the stage manager.
5. Not adhering to the terms of the Contract and breaking any
one of the Rules and Regulations can disqualify the candidate from
performing at the Festival.
6. All other decisions not included in the Contract will be made
solely by the Organizing Committee